Hyaluronic acid 3.5%, Organic Silicium, DMAE & X-ADN.
- Revitalization and hydration of tired or loose skin.
- Sagging flaccid skin of the face & Neck Folds.
- Treatment of Wrinkles & Sun-damaged Skin.
HYALURONIC ACID 3.5%
- Pure, Non-CrossLinked Hyaluronic Acid is a highly-effective skin moisturizing agent. Its particular ability to attract and bind water molecules serves to moisturize the skin and maintain the elasticity of dermal and epidermal tissues. When applied to the skin, Hyaluronic Acid forms a viscoelastic film, replicating its natural function of retaining water in the intercellular matrix of dermal connective tissues. This makes Hyaluronic Acid an ideal moisture base, facilitating the delivery of other agents to the skin. It is recommended for treating wrinkled, tired, sun-damaged and dried-out skin.
- A structural element of connective tissue.Organic Silica hydrates, renews and regenerates cells. It stimulates and regulates fibroblast proliferation, enhances collagen synthesis and promotes the regeneration of elastic fibres. Organic Silicium smoothes, tones and lifts the skin, slowing down the aging process. It restores strength, flexibility and elasticity to the collagen and elastin of connective tissues.
- Acts immediately to improve the appearance of sagging, flaccid skin. Its firming action works by protecting the elastin and collagen cross-links. DMAE provides an instant face or bodylift effect, while defending the skin against free radicals and simultaneously infusing it with moisture.
- A natural polymer with excellent antioxidant and moisturizing capabilities that protect the cell membranes from oxidative degradation. Its capacity to restore dead cells and reconstruct connective tissue stimulates the healing processes. Nucleic acid combats collagen destruction caused by sun rays, oxidative stress and tobacco. As well as being used in anti-ageing treatments to fight photoageing, X-ADN is able to improve a variety of conditions such as dry skin, wrinkles, stretch marks .X-ADN is composed of Procaine, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3),Pantothenic Acid (B5), Pyridoxine (B6).